De pocket guide serie van Insight Guides is een zeer compacte reisgids die makkelijk in een jas- of broekzak past. Veel informatie over bezienswaardigheden, maar ook praktische zaken als vervoer, accommodaties etc.
Breathtaking beaches, extraordinary wildlife and a lush, accessible rainforest make the islands of Antigua and Barbuda are a Caribbean fairytale. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Antigua and Barbuda, a concise, full-colour guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the islands have to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide Antigua and Barbuda:
· Where To Go details all the key sights on a tour of both islands, from the colonial architecture of Antigua's capital St John's and a trip through lush rainforest to the impressive Frigate Bird Sanctuary on Barbuda, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Fig Tree Drive through the green rainforest and the fantastic marinas of Nelson's Dockyard, Falmouth and English Harbours.
· A Perfect Tour of Antigua provides an itinerary for a week on the largest island.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from shopping in St John's to the best places to calypso the night away.
· Essential information on the history and culture of the islands.
· Eating Out covers the islands' best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.