This mini pocket Helsinki travel guidebook is perfect for travellers seeking basic information about Helsinki. It covers key places, main attractions and a short hotel and restaurant recommendations list. This book is printed on paper from responsible sources, verified to meet FSC's strict environmental and social standards.
This Helsinki travel book covers: Rautatientori, Market and Senate Squares, Mannerheimintie, Töölönlahti Bay and the Olympic Stadium, The "Design District", Ullanlinna and Kaivopuisto, Kallio and Around, Suomenlinna Fortress, Helsinki's Islands, Greater Helsinki.
In this Helsinki guidebook, you will find:
- Curated recommendations of places - main attractions, child-friendly family activities, chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Things not to miss in Helsinki - Suomenlinna Fortress, Senate Square, Esplanadi, Temppeliaukio, Market Square and Hall, National Museum of Finland, Kiasma gallery, Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral, Kamppi Chapel of Silence, Ateneum Art Museum
- Perfect Day - itinerary suggestions for those on a short break
- Short Helsinki introduction - geographical location, cultural legacy, history with interesting key dates
- What to do in Helsinki - recommendations for entertainment, shopping, sports, children's activities, events and nightlife
- Food and drink - recommendations for local products and places to eat
- Overview maps - handy maps on the inside cover flaps showing Helsinki and around
- Practical information - how to get there and around, opening times, health and medical care, and tourist information
- Striking pictures - inspirational colour photography throughout
- Free download of the eBook - available after purchase of the printed guidebook Helsinki
- Fully updated post-COVID-19
This guide is easy to use and quick to scan through when you need help on the go. It's the perfect companion both ahead of your trip and on the ground. It gives you the flavour of Helsinki without overwhelming you with too much information.