Reisgids Best of Ireland | Lonely Planet (9781786575524)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Best of Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander from village to village along Connemara's coast, discover music-filled pubs in Galway, or sample the best pint of Guinness you've ever had in Dublin, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Ireland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food & drink, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Irish way of life
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers Dublin, County Wicklow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Cork, Kerry, Clare, Aran Islands, Galway, Belfast, Antrim Coast, Meath, Louth, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Ireland, our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Ireland guide.
- Looking for a guide focused on an individual city or region? Check out Lonely Planet's Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer; or Pocket Dublin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
Geen reviews gevonden voor dit product.
Schrijf een review
Graag horen wij wat u van dit artikel vindt. Vindt u het goed, leuk, mooi, slecht, lelijk, onbruikbaar of erg handig: schrijf gerust alles op! Het is niet alleen leuk om te doen maar u informeert andere klanten er ook nog mee!
Dus vul nu uw mening in en maak kans op een originele De Zwerver cadeaubon!
Onder elke 100 beoordelingen verloten wij een Zwerver cadeaubon ter waarde van 50 euro!