Handzame kleine reisgids over Vancouver en Victoria. Handig voor een stadsbezoek met veel kaartjes, illustraties en inhoudelijk goede tekst. Leuke tips voor soms wat meer aparte bezienswaardigheden. Ook in deze gids oraktische informatie hoe je er moet komen.
Discover the best of Vancouver and Victoria with this indispensably practical Insight Explore Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like Vancouver's Gastown and Stanley Park and Victoria's harbour and maritime museum, and further away gems like Grouse Mountain and Whistler, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan and enhance your visit to Vancouver and Victoria.
Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Vancouver and Victoria.
- Over 15 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
- Local highlights: discover what makes the area special, its top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Insider recommendations: where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
- Hand-picked places: find your way to great hotels, restaurants and nightlife using the comprehensive listings
- Practical maps: get around with ease and follow the walks and tours using the detailed maps
- Informative tips: plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and pull-out map
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: Canada Place and the waterfront, False Creek and Yaletown, Chinatown and Gastown, Granville Island, Downtown, Stanley Park, Vanier Park and Kitsilano Beach, University of British Columbia, Capilano and Grouse Mountain, Sea to Sky Highway, Victoria Harbour to Bastion Square, Victoria Harbour to Beacon Hill Park, Rockland and Gonzalez (Victoria), Saanich Peninsula, Cowichan Valley and Nanaimo