Bucharest Pocket Guide Berlitz is een handzaam engelstalige reisgids met bezienswaardigheden, kaartjes, hotels en restaurants
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Bucharest. From top tourist attractions like the Casa Poporului, the Peasant Museum and Herastrau Park, to cultural gems, including the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Atheneum and the elegant architecture of the Old Town, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Bucharest
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: The Old Town; Along Calea Victoriei; Aviatorilor and Herastrau Park; Cotroceni to Cismigiu; Civic Centre; The Outskirts of the City and Excursions