Handzaam gidsje over Kuala Lumpur.
Berlitz Pocket Guides: iconic style, a bestselling brand, this is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Kuala Lumpur, and now comes with a bi-lingual dictionary
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide [with new bi-lingual dictionary] is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Kuala Lumpur, from top attractions like the Petronas Twin Towers, to hidden gems, including Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman. This will save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information, this is an iconic on-the-move companion when you're exploring Kuala Lumpur
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the Batu Caves and Central Market and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
· New bi-lingual dictionary section makes this the perfect portable package for short trip travellers
· Includes an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Handy colour maps on the inside cover flaps will help you find your way around
· Essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience