Prachtig geillustreerde reisgids met o.a. 3D tekeningen, fraaie kaarten en geweldige foto’s. Daarnaast uitgebreide achtergrondbeschrijvingen. Echt om in de stemming te komen! Groot formaat gids. Engelstalig.
Discover India with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this incredible country before you’ve even packed your bags. Marvel at the majestic Taj Mahal, relax on the beaches of Goa, explore the historic Agra Fort, and sample the flavors of India from its colorful streets–DK Eyewitness Travel Guide India covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners so you won’t miss a thing.
– Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
– Reasons to love India: richly decorative architecture, snow-capped Himalayan landscapes, a tasty array of local dishes, exhilarating rickshaw rides, unique wildlife–what will yours be?
– See India from a different angle: lots of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
– A year-long calendar of events in India gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
– Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– Detailed color maps help you navigate the country with ease
– Expert tips to make memories that last–where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views, and escape the crowds
– The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink, and shop
– Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
– Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Golden Temple, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, and the Great Stupa.
– Covers Delhi, Haryana and Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, Bihar and Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, West Bengal and Sikkim, Odisha, Assam and the Northeast, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Andaman Islands, Kerala, and Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.