Goede kaart van een deel van Jasper National Park. Geschikt voor overzicht maar ook voor de langere trails: campsites, rivieren, paden, alles kun je er op terug vinden.
National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Jasper North is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
The front side of Jasper North map details the east side of the national park, from Rock Lake Solomon Creek Wildland Park to the north, to Whistler's Summit to the south. The reverse side of the map details the west side of the park, extending from Mt. Terry Fox Provincial Park to the south, to Willmore Wilderness Park to the North. Insets show survival tips, safe travel in Bear Country, and what to do while visiting.
Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough — capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of 4.25" x 9.25"; unfolded size is 26" x 38".
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
Scale = 1:100.000