Zeer goede reisgids voor zowel de georganiseerde maar vooral voor de zelfstandige reiziger. Boordevol informatie over reizen, slapen, eten, maar ook musea en cultuur. Uitputtende bron van informatie, veelal nog completer dan de Lonely Planet. Inleidende informatie over land en cultuur is zeer goed.
Discover Argentina with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to visit the biggest dinosaur bones in the world in Neuquen Province, experience some of the planet's most incredible scenery at Quebrada de Humahuaca or explore the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, a set of waterfalls set among dense jungle and home to brightly coloured birds and butterflies, The Rough Guide to Argentina will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Argentina:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Argentina
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Buenos Aires, Cordoba and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the fantastical painted buildings of Caminito and the radiant rock formations of the Quebrada de Humahuaca
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Buenos Aires, Salta and many more places' best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Argentina, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires Province ; Cordoba and the Central Sierras; The Litoral and the Gran Chaco; The Northwest; Mendoza and El Cuyo; The Lake District; Patagonia; Tierra del Fuego