Ready to experience Puerto Rico? The experts at Fodor’s are here to help. Fodor’s Puerto Rico travel guide is packed with customizable itineraries with top recommendations, detailed maps of Puerto Rico, and exclusive tips from locals. Whether you want to stroll the atmospheric streets of Old San Juan, lounge on the island's beautiful beaches, or escape to Vieques or Culebra, this up-to-date guidebook will help you plan it all out.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with a new layout and beautiful images for more intuitive travel planning! Fodor’s Puerto Rico includes:
• AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE GUIDE that visually captures the top highlights of Puerto Rico.
• SPECTACULAR COLOR PHOTOS AND FEATURES throughout, including special features on walking in Old San Juan, bioluminescent Bays, and salsa.
• INSPIRATIONAL “BEST OF” LISTS identify the best things to see, do, eat, drink, and more.
• MULTIPLE ITINERARIES for various trip lengths help you maximize your time.
• 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP help you plot your itinerary and navigate confidently.
• EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS offer options for every taste.
• TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including: guides to getting around, saving money and time, beating the crowds; basic Spanish phrases; and a calendar of festivals and events.
• LOCAL INSIDER ADVICE on where to find under-the-radar gems, along with the best walking tours.
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL OVERVIEWS that add perspective and enrich your travels.
• COVERS: San Juan, El Yunque National Forest, Vieques, Culebra, Mayaguëz, Ponce, Rincón, San Germán, and more.