Riga Pocket Guide Berlitz is een handzaam engelstalige reisgids met bezienswaardigheden, kaartjes, hotels en restaurants
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Riga. From top tourist attractions like the Dome Cathedral, the Swedish Gate, Central Market and the Freedom Monument, to cultural gems, including the Open-Air Ethnographic Museum, the Art Nouveau District and St John's Church, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
FEATURES OF THIS TRAVEL GUIDE TO RIGA
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about the House of Blackheads, the Museum of Decorative Arts and Design, St Peter's Church and the History Museum of Latvia.
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
- Covers: the Northern and Southern halves of Old Riga, the City Centre, Moscow District, the Left Bank, outlying areas and day trips to Jumala, Sigulda and the Bauska Region.