Een kleinere versie in zakformaat van de grotere versies van de Rough Guides. Als altijd weer vol met goede informatie over cultuur en praktische zaken. Achterin een kaart van de stad.
Pocket Rough Guide: Reykjavík is your essential guide to the world's most northern capital city, with information on all the sights in an easy-to-use, pocket-size format, and with a full-color, pull-out map.
Whether you have a few days or just an afternoon, the carefully curated itineraries found inside this first edition of Pocket Rough Guide: Reykjavík will help you plan your trip, and the "Best of" Reykjavík section picks out the highlights you won't want to miss. Visit the Hallgrímskirkja, the most enduring image of the city; stroll along the shops of Laugavegur and enjoy a meal in a stylish restaurant after exploring the National Museum; simply behold the beautiful sight of the Northern Lights.
Divided by area for easy navigation, the "Places" section is written in Rough Guides' trademark honest and informative style, with listings of the must-see sights and our pick of the best cafés, restaurants, nightlife venues, and more.
- Full-color pull-out map, plus easy-to-use maps to help you find your way around.
- The very best of the area, selected by our expert authors.
- Tailored itineraries and highlights to make trip-planning easy.
- Inspirational color photography brings the area to life.
- Up-to-date background information, including transportation details and a calendar of events.