Goede reisgids voor Ierland. Dé gids als het gaat om achtergrondinformatie en prachtige foto’s. Kwalitatief van een hoog niveau! Engelstalig.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, Insight Guide Ireland, is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Ireland, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Dublin, the Giant's Causeway, the Aran Islands, Connemara and the Wild Atlantic Way, and hidden cultural gems like the walls of Derry and the holy mountain of Croagh Patrick.
This book is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring vibrant Dublin, colourful Cork and historic Derry, to discovering the wild west coast, the plains of Tipperary and the Glens of Antrim.
- In-depth on history and culture: explore the region's vibrant history and culture, and understand its modern-day life, people and politics
- Excellent Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Ireland, which highlights the most special places to visit around the region
- Invaluable and practical maps: get around with ease thanks to detailed maps that pinpoint the key attractions featured in every chapter
- Informative tips: plan your travels easily with an A to Z of useful advice on everything from climate to tipping
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights, and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and an app
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Shannon, Galway and the west, Belfast and Northern Ireland.