Goede wandelgids van de hele route van Chipping Campden naar Bath. Met veel details zijn alle etappes beschreven. Tevens informatie over overnachtingen en openbaar vervoer.
All-in-one hiking route guide and maps for the Cotswold Way, a 102-mile National Trail that runs from Chipping Campden to Bath, following the beautiful Cotswold escarpment, this is the fully revised and updated 4th edition. The trail leads through quintessentially English countryside with little villages of honey-coloured stone to the well-known town of Bath. Includes:
* 44 large-scale maps at just under 1:20,000 (3 1/8 inches to 1 mile) - showing route times, places to stay, points of interest and much more and trail profiles;
* 8 town plans - Chipping Campden, Broadway, Winchcombe, Cheltenham, Painswick, Dursley, Wotton-under-Edge, and the city of Bath and 8 overview maps.
* Full details of all accommodations and campsites, teashops, restaurants and pubs with reviews.
* Itineraries for all walkers - whether walking the route in its entirety over seven to eight days or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks.
* Practical information for all budgets: where to eat, what to see.
* Comprehensive public transport information - for all access points on the Cotswold Way.
* Flora and fauna - four page full colour flower guide plus an illustrated section on local wildlife.
* Green hiking - understanding the local environment and minimizing our impact on it.
* Bath city guide.
* Downloadable gps waypoints.