Visitor’s Guide to Kruger National Park is your GPS companion.
Visitor’s Guide to Kruger National Park is an informative guide along with detailed maps of the best routes and GPS points.
Included in the Visitor’s Guide to Kruger National Park is a list of the ‘top’ 50 mammals and 100 common birds. In fact, there are 146 mammal species in the park and some 500 bird species.
The Visitor’s Guide to Kruger National Park provides detailed fauna & flora descriptions throughout,illustrates dominant topography regions, detailed description of the Big Five, a checklist for birds & mammals and a wildlife identification guide.
There are over 100 colour illustrations of Kruger’s birds with names & sizes for easy identification and over 50 colour illustrations of the Kruger National Park’s mammals with names & sizes for easy identification.
Also included with the Visitor’s Guide to Kruger National Park: handy hints & tips, visitor’s facilities, gate times & phone numbers, contact details and booking information. The guide lists travel times between camps and a distance chart.
The main maps within the Visitor’s Guide to Kruger National Park include:
– Mpumalanga and Panorama Route
– Kruger National Park eco-zones and topography
– Kruger driving map Crocodile Bridge to Skukuza
– Kruger driving map Paul Kruger to Sweni
– Kruger driving map Orpen to Olifants
– Kruger driving map Letabe to Mopani
– Kruger driving map Bateleur to Sirheni
– Kruger driving map Punda Maria to Pafuri